Morgan McKinley HR are looking for a HRBP in Bristol
My client is a successful SME business, based in Bristol. They have a small but perfectly formed HR team. As a new HRBP you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of all HR activities (recruitment, on-boarding, training, employee relations activity with a particular focus on performance management, disciplinary and absence management) providing a results orientated, responsive and professional HR service for c350 employees within the manufacturing function.
- Be an integral part of the functional leadership team by providing support, guidance and direction in matters associated to HR operations, best practice, employment law and HR strategy.
- Partners with the functional leadership team to ensure a balanced, proactive and challenged approach is taken to achieve business area HR KPI's.
- Provide coaching and support to managers.
- Acts as a champion and change agent ensuring practice is relevant, up to date and consistent.
- Support Senior HR Business Partner to delivery key projects.
You will have:
- Experience of delivering people results in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Broad HR generalist experience.
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Good awareness of current health and safety legislation.
- Worked in a results orientated way, with ability to manage own workload and deliver conflicting deadlines in a demanding and pressured environment.
My client is offering a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.