We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Manager on a 12 month FTC!
SENIOR HR MANAGER
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT COMMENCING ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Manager to join a corporate business based in Surrey who are looking for a Senior HR Manager to work on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will have a team of 5 direct reports who are responsible for all areas of HR across 3 UK based locations.
Duties to include:-
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of 5 HR professionals
- Recruitment - managing the Talent Acquisition process including interviewing as and when required
- Support and manage the team to resolve Employee Relation concerns
- Making sure that policies and procedures and relevant and in line with current legislation
- Lead, manage and facilitate performance improvement, disciplinary and grievance matters as required
- Managing absence management including the identification of trends and themes
- Manage maternity process
- Manage and implement employee feedback initiatives to support an engaged culture
- Manage the annual salary review and bonus payments processes
- Actively participate in determining short, medium and long term strategies for 3 businesses
- Various HR projects
The role will suit someone who is CIPD qualified and a proven track record of managing a HR function. Previous experience of working within financial services would be beneficial and experience of implementing new systems. Experience of using psychometric support tools would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.