Fantastic new Senior HR Business Partner role work for a reputable brand...
Morgan McKinley is working with a leading organisation, who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who has multi-site experience, to cover their Croydon and South East London offices.
The role of Senior HR BP is to be responsible for advising senior managers on appropriate employee activities to ensure alignment of these to the wider business strategy. The Senior HR Business Partner will also support defining and guiding the HR direction to support the delivery of the operational plan, as well as liaising with HR teams to successfully deliver HR operational activity.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Work as a business partner to the relevant senior operational managers, supporting on the employee plan elements
* Accountable for the deployment of the employee plan to support the strategic operational direction
* Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team to help them address business issues in line with the employee plan
* Accountable for the deployment and delivery of improved operational management capability
* Act as the expert for Industrial Relations ensuring adherence to the IR Framework principles and coaching and advising stakeholders to ensure plans are thought through and commercially sound
* Being the champion of cultural change, ensuring plans are in place to make the company values live
* Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units, putting in place plans and activities to retain talent, attract talent and successfully on-board.
* Provide coaching support to the senior operational team on Attendance management and compliance
* Provide leadership to their HR teams where appropriate, ensuring their development in role.
Skills and experience required for the Senior HR Business Partner role:
* Proven experience working as a HR Business Partner with multi-site experience of operating and delivering change in a highly unionised environment
* A proven track record of leadership, leading and motivating a competent talent base so ensuring continuing growth and success
* Experience of business partnering with a track record of excellent stakeholder management, successfully achieving target measures
* Good knowledge of UK legislative frameworks and associated people policies/terms
* Well-developed influencing skills, able to build productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels including Trade Unions, with a style that is self-assured, confident and fair
* High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resilience combined with a pragmatic approach and the ability to move flexibly at pace when required
* Excellent analysis & presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.