Are you an HRBP with Trade Union and Matrix based organisation experience?
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner covering the Central London, Tottenham, Woodford & Walthamstow . The successful candidate will have experience working in large matrix based and highly unionised organisations. The role is true business partnering post and will require you to interact with the Centre of Excellence and HRIS teams to successfully deliver HR operational activity to your business units.
- Work as a business partner to the relevant senior operational managers, supporting on the People Plan elements
- Partner the business working with Senior Managers to design and deploy the People Plan to support the business strategy.
- Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team.
- Act as the expert for Industrial Relations (Trade Unions) ensuring adherence to the IR Framework principles
- Being the champion for cultural change
- Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units
- Experience of working in a highly unionised environment is essential
- Experience of business partnering within large matrix-based organisation is essential
- Experience of working at an HRBP level is essential
- A proven track record of leadership, leading and motivating a competent talent base so ensuring continuing growth and success is essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent is essential
- CIPD qualified is essential
- Ability and willingness to travel in your region is essential
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.