Senior HR Business Partner - 9 month FTC - Commercial Background
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner on a 9 month FTC basis in Central London. The successful candidate will have experience working in large matrix based, commercial organisations, working with back office functions and sales teams. The role is true business partnering post and will require you to interact with the Centre of Excellence and HRIS teams to successfully deliver HR strategic initiatives to the Central Business Functions.
- Work as a business partner to the relevant senior operational managers, supporting on the People Plan elements
- Partner the business working with Senior Managers to design and deploy the People Plan to support the business strategy.
- Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team.
- Being the champion for cultural change
- Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units
- Experience of business partnering within large matrix-based organisation is essential
- Experience of working at a Senior HRBP level is essential
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills are essential
- Highly Commercial outlook is essential
- A proven track record of leadership, leading and motivating a competent talent base so ensuring continuing growth and success is essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent is essential
- CIPD qualified is essential
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.