Morgan McKinley are working with a leading business based in the West Sussex area, who are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner...
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to work for a leading brand based in the Gatwick, West Sussex area. The main purpose of the Senior HR Business Partner role is to be responsible for, the development and deployment of the employee plan for their stakeholders and to advise senior operational managers on appropriate plan activities to ensure alignment of these to the wider business strategy.
Salary: up to £58K basic plus company benefits
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable for the deployment of the employee people plan to support the strategic operational direction
- Responsible for the deployment and delivery of improved operational management capability
- Act as the expert for Industrial Relations ensuring adherence to the IR Framework principles and coaching and advising stakeholders to ensure plans are thought through and commercially sound
- Being the champion of cultural change, ensuring plans are in place to make the company values live
- Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units, putting in place plans and activities to retain talent, attract talent and successfully on-board.
- Provide coaching support to the senior operational team on Attendance management and compliance
- Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team to help them address business issues in line with the plan
- Work collaboratively with other leadership teams to successfully deploy some key HR processes within the organisation that drive business performance / engagement
- Provide leadership to the HR teams where appropriate, ensuring development in their roles.
Skills and experience required for the Senior HR Business Partner role:
- Candidates must be CIPD level 7 and have proven Senior HR BP experience, working in a similar role along with multisite experience, ideally working for a Travel / Logistics / Transport type organisation
- Good knowledge of UK legislative frameworks and associated people policies/terms
- Able to deliver change and performance through people
- Well-developed influencing skills, able to build productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels including Trade Unions, with a style that is self-assured, confident and fair
- Experience of operating and delivering change in a highly unionised environment as well as business partnering with a track record of excellent stakeholder management, successfully achieving target measures
- A proven track record of leadership, leading and motivating a competent talent base so ensuring continuing growth and success
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.