Senior HR Advisor - Construction - £40k
Morgan Mckinley is working with a leading Construction organisation is looking for an Senior HR Advisor on a permanant basis. This role will be support the full employee lifecycle, Including ER, On-boarding, Absence Management and Leavers
- Providing coaching and advice to employees and managers on a wide range of HR queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to line managers on ER issues
- Supporting the recruitment process, liaising with agencies, onboarding new employees, assisting with running inductions and dealing with invoices
- Ad hoc HR projects as required
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above HR Advisor experience
- You need to have strong UK employment law and ER experience
- You will be CIPD quailed
- You must demonstrate good communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work autonomously
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.