An exceptional Senior HR Advisor role has become available based in Redhill
An exceptional new role has become available for a permanent Senior HR Advisor based in the Redhill area. This new permanent role for a Senior HR Advisor would be suitable for someone seeking their next step in HRBP.
- First line HR support for Managers and employees. Providing support throughout the employee life cycle from joiners to leavers, probation, performance, termination etc.
- Identify gaps in policies, processes and procedures and provide effective
- Advising on all HR and ER related matters remaining compliant to UK legislation
- Responsible for supporting recruitment events
- Responsible for absence management
- Monitor HR Reports through analysing data and identifying trends across the employee cycle
- Full management of vacation process
- Create design and deliver monthly newsletter
- Lead engagement and motivation initiatives in accordance with core values
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Support on projects as assigned by HR Manager
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.