Senior Group Financial Reporting Manager job based near Middlesex
This role would be reporting into the Head of Financial and External Reporting of a global FMGC business. The role owns the quarterly consolidation process for external group reporting, as well as monthly head office companies internal closing and reporting for management purposes.
In addition, the role will partner with key stakeholders across the business on a variety of projects.
- Local and international compliance with statutory reporting
- Supporting legal entity and capital structure projects across the Group
- Managing 1 direct report supporting you on month end processes
- Accountable for Group IFRS consolidated financial statements for inclusion in Annual Report, working with auditors to get financials reviewed
- Working with team on the preparation of UK statutory audits, clearing audit queries and filing reports
- Management of internal monthly results
- Preparation and ownership of all aspects of monthly reporting, including journal entry postings, reviews of documents, cash/bank postings, clearing I/C differences, balance sheet reconciliations and other key month-end tasks
- Development of the Finance and Accounting Policy Manual
- Assist in identification and resolution of technical accounting issues
- Point of contact for financial accounting support for country finance and Support Centre teams
- Own all aspects of the Group consolidation process using BPC
- In the past, this has included involvement in various M&A and financing related projects, including the integration of a new acquisitions (embedding financial reporting procedures, acquisition accounting, etc)
- A qualified Accountantant, ideally ACA qualified within a Big 4 practice firm
- At least 2-years relevant post qualification experience
- Experience of group consolidation
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise own workload in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- Self-starter to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
- Track record of achievement and of building positive working relationships, supported by excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentation)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
- Expect to take full ownership of month-end and quarterly consolidation agenda
- Enjoy working with a team
- Can work with people at all levels
- Have a straightforward, open personality and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.