Senior Group Accountant - £450-500 Day Rate Umbrella
Senior Group Accountant - £450-500 day rate through Umbrella - $bln Business
Morgan McKinely are recruiting a Senior Group Accountant to join a $bln global, loyality business. The role will be paying £450-500 on a day rate through an umbrella company for an initial 3-5 month period.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of robust data collection templates for month-end reporting, forecast and budget.
- Managing and monitoring the integrity of the management and financial data used for Board Report, management accounts, budget and forecasts.
- Drive the continued enhancement and build out of the group consolidation system (Infor) and provide training for regional and divisional teams.
- Liaison with finance colleagues to support the continuous improvement of finance systems and processes to support evolving business requirements.
- Preparation of Group's consolidated statutory accounts and preparation of notes to the accounts.
- Preparing and updating Group Financial Accounting Policies and Group Financial Control Policies, and providing support to embed these across the group.
- Providing technical accounting support to regional and divisional finance teams.
Personal Experience Required:
- Knowledge/experience of large and complex multi-national groups with multi-currencies.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience on financial consolidation system preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.