Amazing opportunity to join one of the most sought after business' in the area.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most sought after organisations in Brighton, Looking for a permanent Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join on a permanent basis.
- Prepare monthly management and statutory financial results ( month end close process, journals and balance sheet reconciliations)
- Prepare monthly actuals reporting for flash and full close for the group, along with variance analysis and commentary
- Develop financial reporting to adapt to changing business requirements
- Monthly cash flow analysis and reporting
- Continuous improvement to the financial reporting processes and controls within the function and management of process documentation.
To be successful in this role you must:
- ACCA/ACA qualified with PQE
- Have a strong financial reporting background, Ideally within Financial services
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly numerate, with the ability to process financial data quickly and with a strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.