Financial Accountant - Would suit newly qualified ACCA candidate
Financial Accountant needed for leading organisation in Haywards Heath. The purpose of this role is to support the general ledger funcation and the team.
- Preparing monthly reporting packs, budgets and ad hoc information to shareholders and lenders, including financial modelling and cash management.
- Lead and manage the preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax computations.
- Manage the preparation of reporting
- Manage the accounting function
- Administer the financing agreements (including Credit, Intercreditor, Shareholders, Accounts, Credit Facility, Security, loan, investment, Deed, Calculations and Forecasting Agreements)
- Develop, monitor and improve financial systems and procedures
- Develop, manage and improve controls and internal audit processes.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Public practice experience and/or SPV finance experience
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Experience of working in a busy or challenging environment
- Highly organized and adaptive
- Excel and word skills - Intermediate or above
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- SAP Experience
- IFRS Reporting background
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 - Flexiable working around core hours
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.