A leading opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant has become available at my well known client in Burgess Hill.
Morgan McKinley Accountancy & Finance are working with a global manufacturing business in Burgess Hill to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant into a well-performing team. This is a technical role which will suit a qualified candidate who enjoys a detailed reporting and tax focused position. The company offers a fantastic working environment, local parking as well as a competitive benefits package and obvious career progression, if desired.
- Preparing monthly reporting packs, budgets and ad hoc information to shareholders and lenders, including financial modelling and cash management.
- In conjunction with the senior leadership team, manage relationships with the Board and Shareholders including preparing and presenting financial results at Board Meetings.
- Lead and manage the preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax computations (corporation tax, VAT, CIS etc.) in conjunction with external auditors, advisers and management team.
- Manage the preparation of reporting required by lenders including updates to financial and operational models.
- Manage the accounting function to ensure that contract and statutory obligations are met for each Company.
- Administer the financing agreements (including Credit, Intercreditor, Shareholders, Accounts, Credit Facility, Security, loan, investment, Deed, Calculations and Forecasting Agreements)
- Develop, monitor and improve financial systems and procedures
- Develop, manage and improve controls and internal audit processes.
- Ad hoc projects related to the optimisation of financial performance.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the quality of work undertaken in the department.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Public practice experience and/or specialist finance experience
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Experience of working in a busy or challenging environment
- Highly organised and adaptive
- Excel and word skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
A competitive salary and benefits package to include:
This role will offer an above average basic salary, coupled with generous company benefits to include:
- 26 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.