DUTIES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Play a key part in the month end process, including preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Calculation of revenue accruals and billing clients quarterly
- Producing useful reporting, with an emphasis on revenue analysis
- Automation of the billing process with the use of software
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations and payments
- Automation of manual processes
- Ownership of the statutory audit process for two entities, including the preparation of financial statements
- Assistance with regulatory reporting
- Dealing with other UBP offices and being a representative of the London office
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- An experienced and confident person to take charge of processes
- 5+ years' experience of working within a Finance team/department, preferably within the financial services sector. Asset management / Wealth Management would be ideal.
- Experience involving banking, account reconciliations, preparing financial statements and preparing VAT returns
- Report writing skills, comfortable analysing large amounts of data and reporting the results
- An understanding of statutory accounting rules, along with VAT.
- Professional, committed and organised approach to work with a drive for results and a customer service focus.
- Confidence and perseverance are key skills needed.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and be proactive and work in a team to achieve results
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Commitment to continual professional development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.