Senior Finance Business Partner in Slough
You will play a key role in the growth of a £500+ million business being part of a high profile team working as a Senior Finance Business Partner. This role is ideal for a qualified accountant that enjoys building meaningful relationships across different teams within a large business. In this role you will be making recommendations and challenging stakeholders at all levels, whilst working with some large well known brands.
My client has transformed the way finance interacts with their business. There is no month end, no analysis and no reporting, that all falls down to their FP&A team. In turn this has given the business partners the time to do what they do best, build relationships and business partner. You will be at the start of the conversation partnering with business leaders and guiding them through complex commercial decisions.
- Business partnering senior stakeholders in sales and marketing including assisting with customer negotiations and presentations
- Supporting annual customer trading terms discussions, setting strategy and structure to deliver on business targets
- Oversee financial modelling performed by FP&A colleagues
- Working with sales and marketing to generate promotional guidelines and challenging pricing models or validating business cases for key developments
- Driving and influencing cost savings as well as optimise return on investment
- Strong educational background including a numerical related degree
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with ideally 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Strong previous business partnering experience (not only within FP&A)
- Comfortable challenging the status quo, you will be proactive and willing to take the lead when needed
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to identify financial opportunities and risks as well as prepare actions plans for improvement
- Good attention to detail
Salary up to £70k (max) plus up to 10% bonus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.