Senior Finance Business Partner role based near Heathrow.
My client is a well known global brand, they are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner who will be reporting directly to the CFO and looking after 2 direct reports of your own. This is a progressive company that look to hire top talent!
The Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for the provision of full business finance support, advice and information. The Projects aspect of this role will focus on maintaining and improving effective financial management, governance and reporting for a wide-ranging portfolio of project initiatives.
The successful candidate will require strong business awareness and commercial acumen, project management skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
- Provide full Business Partnering to the relevant members of the senior leadership team
- Work closely alongside senior leadership to deliver robust financial reporting to the Executive Team
- Directly manage a team of two direct reports and develop them to ensure continuous improvement and realisation of full potential
- Own the financial forecasts and performance across the business
- Identify and recommend opportunities for business improvement initiatives in conjunction with the business area to maximise contribution
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Support business cases which facilitate key investment decisions and robust tracking to ensure project control and delivery
- Prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans (includes budgeting, planning and forecasting)
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting to the business. Includes: balance sheets, manpower, capital, revenue and expenditure as well as financial analytics
- Adhere to all corporate, statutory and regulatory requirements including Group Standing Instructions, Group Financial Standing Instructions, Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards
- Education to Degree level or equivalent experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Quaified with the relevant post qualified experience
- Business partnering at a senior level (departmental head or director level)
- Senior stakeholder management, including presenting to board level
- People management
- High motivation, objectivity and the ability to learn / develop
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential
- Ability to challenge decisions, whilst maintaining strong relationships and influence customers
- A questioning and broad thinking approach is required with a strong orientation towards the provision of quality customer service to partners
This role is paying up to £84k plus a lucrative benefits package which is inclusive of a large bonus % and other benefits. This is a urgent role and they are looking to get the right candidate into position as soon as possible, therefore it would be advantageous for someone with a short or no notice period, however don't let that put you off, they will also wait for the right person if nescessary.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.