SENIOR FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - GLOBAL BRAND
My client is a well-known global brand, looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner who will be reporting directly to the CFO and this role has 2 direct reports. The Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for the provision of full business finance support, advice and information. The Projects aspect of this role will focus on maintaining and improving effective financial management, governance and reporting for a wide-ranging portfolio of project initiatives.
The successful candidate will require strong business awareness and commercial acumen, project management skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
- Provide full Business Partnering to the relevant members of the senior leadership team
- Directly manage a team of two direct reports and develop them to ensure continuous improvement and realisation of full potential
- Own the financial forecasts and performance across the business
- Identify and recommend opportunities for business improvement initiatives in conjunction with the business area to maximise contribution
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Support business cases which facilitate key investment decisions and robust tracking to ensure project control and delivery
- Prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans (includes budgeting, planning and forecasting)
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with the relevant post qualified experience
- Business partnering at a senior level (departmental head or director level)
- Senior stakeholder management, including presenting to board level
- People management
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential
- Ability to challenge decisions, whilst maintaining strong relationships and influence customers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.