Senior Finance Analyst - Initial 3 Month FTC
SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
My client is a leader in their market based in Middlesex looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to work in their Group Finance team. This role is responsible for ownership of the planning and reporting processes, liaising with the Senior Management Team, providing financial business support and analytical reports.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Finance Business Partner to key senior management and budget holders.
- Deliver accurate planning and reporting.
- Working with cost centre owners to update existing forecasts.
- Preparation and explanation of working capital forecasts.
- Preparation of month-end results.
- Providing information and challenge to cost centre owners.
- Deal with a significant volume of ad-hoc queries from various stakeholders.
- Preparation and submission of budgets, forecasts and actuals.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Part/Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or eq.)
- Ability to quickly build positive relationships, influence and constructively challenge
- Prior experience within an FMCG/Manufacturing environment
- Strong experience with Excel, as well as SAP; highly desirable
- Previous management accounting experience
- Process driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Motivated self-starter, keen to be fully accountable for their areas of responsibility
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.