Data Analytics Manager
Senior Digital Analytics Insight Manager
My client, a highly regarded Investment Management organisation are searching for a Digital Analytics & Insight Senior Manager to join their highly established team.
In short, the role focuses on the delivery of data-driven, actionable insights to my clients marketing and sales. Working closely with their offshore analytics team and external vendors, this role is pivotal in defining and shaping the innovative use of data across their business.
Delivering intelligent insights
- Draw on data and information from a variety of sources
- Work with team to build meaningful reports and presentations that clearly communicate insights and actions
- Work closely with marketing and sales and other colleagues to develop insights roadmaps
Uncovering insights with advanced analytics
- Work with team to develop analysis plans for projects that ensure insights are robust and evidence-based
- Ensure that standardised reporting approaches enable clients to self-serve their insight needs
- Lead and inspire a team with a broad range of skills cross the data and insight spectrum
- Project manage the delivery of insights and solutions ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction
- Help to promote a data-driven culture within marketing and sales
- Lead the new websites tagging, performance analysis and optimisation and make recommendations on goals setting
- Marketing campaign performance analysis and optimisation
- Manage websites monthly reporting schedule
- Identify opportunities for UX improvements and product innovations through data-driven insights
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.