Senior DevOps Engineer - Financial Services - London
London based Investment bank is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to help support its fast growing financial markets business. You will be responsible for driving the adoption of DevOps good practices across the Financial Markets division of the bank, working in a dynamic global team using cutting edge technology.
The platform is based on Open Source technologies including Kubernetes, Kafka, FaaS (Function as a Service), ElasticSearch, Spark & Jenkins.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop the Financial Markets adoption and use of best-practice DevOps procedures and tools.
* Design robust, flexible and scalable solutions following the bank standards.
* Coordinate with other teams in Technology.
* Self-starter who can drive / facilitate the requirements and DevOps effort with the business.
Essential skills and experience:
* DevOps domain knowledge - Environment provisioning, maintenance and deployment
* Experience in a large, Enterprise organization
* Open Source technologies including Kubernetes, Kafka, FaaS (Function as a Service), PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Spark & Jenkins.
* Extensive Docker experience
* Strong Python and Java experience
* Knowledge of Java build tools such as Maven
* Good knowledge of Jenkins
* Automation tools - Ansible
* Strong Linux administration skills
* Experience with Agile development principles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.