Fantastic opportunity to write thought-leadership pieces, marketing content and commentaries for a global investment firm.
My client, a European Asset Manager based in the City, is looking for a Senior Investment Content Writer to join their marketing and communications team as an investment writer and editor. You will be responsible for the production and revision of investment content to enhance brand reputation and engage with prospective and existing clients. The ideal applicant will have creative flair and have had previous exposure to Asset Management.
Senior Investment Writer's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Production of thought leadership articles, starting with research on investment-specific topics, all the way through to completion of informative and thought-provoking pieces.
- Internal stakeholder management, working with product specialists and fund managers to ensure investment commentaries accurately reflect the market activity and encompass market predictions.
- Investment reporting producing commentary for newsletters, fact sheets and occasionally, content for presentations.
- Idea generation of new topics to explore, both for the UK and global Markets.
- Working with marketing to support specific fund launches and communicate the company's goals and investment process through campaigns and publications.
- Working as a team to revise and edit each other's work, ensuring everything is adapted to the their institutional and wholesale client channels and in the appropriate style for print, web or email purposes.
Senior Investment Writer's experience & knowledge:
- Previous experience investment writing within the asset management industry, ideally working in house or with a background in financial services journalism
- Excellent understanding of investment management products (Fixed Income, Equities, Alternatives and Multi-Assets) and the overall economic climate.
- Ability to manage relationships across the business, especially with fund managers and senior stakeholders.
- Natural and skilled writer with fluent English, although additional European language skills would be beneficial
- Ideally educated to degree level, a background in Economics, English or Journalism would be beneficial.
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£55,000 - £65,000 PA (dependent on experience) + benefits + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.