Financial Services - Compensation & Benefits Manager post
Morgan McKinley is working with an SME Global Finance business to find a Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager. The role will report and work closely with the Head of HR and will provide expertise and lead in all areas of compensation and benefits. Operate at both an operational and strategic level.
- Ensuring compensation practices meet all regulatory requirements;
- Responsible for design, development and execution of compensation & benefits programmes in conjunction with Head of HR;
- Producing papers and reports for Remuneration Committee as required;
- Leading market data & benchmarking salary surveys;
- Leading the annual salary review, bonus & equity programme in conjunction with the Head of HR and wider business;
- Advising on the remuneration components of employee contract negotiations;
- Monitoring and reviewing the Company's benefits packages and selecting and managing external partners in delivering the Company's benefits strategy;
- Responsibility for HR data analytics and MI.
- Overseeing and signing off payroll(s) and acting as back-up in the absence of Payroll & Benefits Manager;
- Experience of the UK regulated environment and good knowledge of UK remuneration regulations; Global exposure desirable;
- Experience in Financial Services is required due to the need for regulatory understanding
- Experience of using market data and survey systems;
- Experience in managing equity plans;
- HRIS Expert - Ceridian - Is desirable
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248 (we will need your CV on file before disclosing client details)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.