Senior Communications Executive opportunity, financial services
Senior Communications Executive, Financial Services within regulation
Responsibilities of Senior Communications Executive
- Develop communications strategies to the firm's high profile, key clients
- Contribute to building relationships with key clients through effective communications campaigns
- Deliver key messages to external audiences
- Work with a range of colleagues to ensure messaging is consistent, and on brand
- Measure effectiveness of external communications
Experience required of Senior Communications Executive
- Experience in a communications role with an external focus
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Good knowledge of financial regulation
- Experience working within financial services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.