Brand new relationship management leadership role in ESG / Sustainable Investments
A fantastic opportunity for relationship management, client services or investor relations specialists with a track record in people management and an interest in ESG / SRI to join a leading International Investment Manager in an exciting role with good long term career prospects.
Senior Client Relationship Manager's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Relationship Management - management of a portfolio of institutional clients internationally, managing queries and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Market Research and Product Development - regular analysis of competitors and market trends to spot opportunities for business growth
- Business Development Support - supporting field sales specialists with marketing materials, lead generation, and market intelligence
- Client Onboarding - establishing and maintaining relationships with new clients
- People Management - of a small team, including annual appraisals and personal development support
- Ad hoc support - as part of a busy, dynamic team
Senior Client Relationship Manager's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in Financial, Professional or Legal services in a similar client relationship management or business development role
- Previous exposure to ESG / Sustainable investments would be highly beneficial
- Track record in managing people
- Experience in strategic decision making and change management would help
- Experience working with CRM databases
- High attention to detail, analytical and an ability to manage tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Skilled communicator with the ability to think creatively and contribute to ideas on how to improve the business
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£ Competitive+ discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.