C# , WCF, HTML
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Bank who are actively seeking a Business Support Developer to join their team in London.
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates.
- Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task.
- Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Provide RTB support and maintain continuity of service.
- Provide regular updates regarding development progress.
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to S (Ensure adherence to all group standards and policies).
- Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team.
- Provide overnight support to ensure system stability and availability.
Required Skill set:
- C# , Asp.net,
- Angular, HTML 5, CSS
- WCF/ Web Services, Web API.
- Windows Services/Server Side Development
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Mocking, NUnit, Specflow or similar
- Team City, MS Build, GIT, Svn
- MSMQ, WebSphere MQ
- Broad understanding of the Commodities, settlements and regulatory reporting
- Banking knowledge
- SDLC experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.