Senior Audit Manager - North West London - Accountancy Practice
One of the largest independent firms in North London, who have grown consistently and significantly in the last few years, are recruiting for an ambitious senior level manager
A top 100 firm, they are recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager, who will work directly with one of the firms Partners. You will take taking on a considerable portion of the Partner's portfolio and will be responsible for dealing with all client queries, maintaining key client relationships as well as helping to win new business for the firm.
Under the guidance of the Partner, you will have the opportunity to progress towards partnership in the future. They are genuinely one of the best General Practices in London, have a fantastic business model, excellent training as well as an outstanding overall culture.
As an Audit Manager, you must be ACA/ACCA qualified, with strong academics and a stable, progressive profile.
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Work closely with the Partner to manage a portfolio of clients including taking a lead role with the administration of the portfolio.
- Have a good grasp of clients' personal and corporate tax affairs and be able to advice on these.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and be the first port of call for general queries and advice.
- Have an understanding of all the Firm's services to discuss them at a general level with clients (subject to regulatory constraints in relation to audit clients).
- Delegate work effectively and efficiently to allow jobs to be completed within budget
- Managing the monthly billing process.
- Update Partner on a regular basis and bring to the attention of Partner anything which is not understood or which is inconsistent with expectations.
- Be involved in planning and preparing budgets.
- Take on additional projects / responsibilities as directed (these will have their own specific targets).
- Keep up to date with developments specific to role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.