Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a fantastic, A Senior Administrator position with our client, a hotel company based near tottenham court road. As a Senior Administrator you will be providing support to the operations teams.
Basis - Permanent
Salary - £33,000
The Senior Administrator duties will involve:
- Organising diaries
- Provide administrative support and coordination for internal and external events
- Organising meetings
- Producing reports and other documents
- Costing and organising a rolling programme of marketing activities
- Maintaining marketing records
- Organising travel and other related arrangements
- Liaising with different internal departments as required
- Liaising with the HR team day to day
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with third party suppliers : IT,facilities, phone suppliers, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation.
- Coordinate health & safety requirement
- Manage the office supplies and maintenance with facilities.
Amongst the skills and qualities, you will need to display :
- Strong knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Organised and systematic
- Ability to use own initiative
- Well developed communication skills
- Ability to work on your own and also as a team member
- Ability and willingness to be proactive
- Customer focus (both internal and external)
If you would like to be considered for this position and have experience working as an Senior Administrator please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.