French speaking Senior Accountant job - Central London - Accountancy Practice
A global and well-established Accountancy firm are recruiting a Senior Accountant role to be based in their Central London headquarters.
This role will combine an even amount of management and statutory accounts preparation and you will also be responsible for reviewing the work of more junior staff. You will work with clients accounts a variety of sectors, ranging from start ups right through to multinational businesses with a turnover in excess of £250 million.
The firm have a unique business model and because of that, they can offer exceptional benefits, training, and opportunities to progress.
Senior Accountant responsibilities:
- Prepare statutory financial statement under FRS 102 and FRS 101
- Liaise with Auditors and clients in relation to financial statements
- Manage a portfolio of international clients
- Oversee the junior accountants' bookkeeping work on a monthly / quarterly basis and help juniors on data entry and month end postings
- Prepare accurate management accounts to be delivered in a timely fashion on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Liaise with clients in relation to the management accounts and bookkeeping information
- Preparation and submission of client's quarterly VAT Returns
- Liaise with clients and answer queries and solve issues on VAT, ECSL and Intrastat
- Analyse the information received from the client and prepare the VAT returns, ECSL and Intrastat
The ability to speak French is highly desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.