This is an exciting new opportunity supporting the Secondary Loans Trading desk at an Investment Bank covering a wide range of responsibilities.
- Provide excellent Operational support to the Secondary Loans Trading desk, providing single point of contact for the Operations function and building relationships across the respective product management group.
- Manage the loan closing funding memo settlement process ensuring timely and accurate payments are completed
- Work closely with our outsourced Operational support vendor to ensure all activity and notification reports are received and disseminated
- Ensuring internal reconciliations are covered and appropriate risks managed
- Monitor cash reconciliations and ensure funds are paid and received
- Ensure any lifecycle events are recorded and processed accordingly
- Provide a facilitation and co-ordination role between all key Operations stakeholders to ensure all trade processing and settlement events are captured in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with key project stakeholders as the loan product offering is expanded alongside growing business strategies.
- Solid experience in Secondary loans Operations or good loans administration experience at a Senior Clerk / Supervisory level
- Knowledge on LMA / LSTA documentation standards and operating principles
- Understanding of loan products and associated instruments
- Strong gasp of front to back control standards
- Ability to implement cultural change / key involvement in cultural change programme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.