Opportunity for fluent Spanish or Italian Investment Management Professionals to progress in Sales
A top UK-based Asset Manager is looking for Business Development Support professionals with fluency in Spanish or Italian to help join a growing team, supporting EMEA wholesale sales efforts, producing collateral and client communication materials. The role offers the opportunity to be client-facing long term and is based in central London.
***FLUENCY IN SPANISH OR ITALIAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE***
Business Development Support Executive's Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full ownership over the production and maintenance of sales aides, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing team
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Management of CRM system ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results
- Identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to one sales person
- Working closely with the wider sales team to help with investor relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
- Shadowing client meetings and taking minutes at meetings
Business Development Support Executive's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Fluency in Spanish or Italian is essential for the role, as well as advanced English
- Prior experience within asset management sales support, client services, or client reporting, ideally with some experience with the wholesale market
- Knowledge from a previous role producing marketing content and sales aides would be advantageous.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Competitive Base Salary £30,000-40,000 (dependent on experience) + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.