Fantastic opportunity for Fluent German Speaking Business Development Support professionals to join a growing team supporting European Sales growth
A top tier London-based Asset Manager is looking for a Fluent German and English Speaking Business Development Support professional to help join a growing team, supporting DACH region sales efforts, producing collateral and client communication materials. The role offers the opportunity to be client-facing long term and can either be based in the London or in Frankfurt.
***PLEASE NOTE - FLUENCY IN GERMAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE***
Business Development Support Manager's Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full ownership over the production and maintenance of sales aides, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing team
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Management of CRM system ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results
- Identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to one sales person
- Working closely with the wider sales team to help with investor relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
- Shadowing client meetings where applicable and taking minutes at meetings
Business Development Support Manager's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in asset management sales support, client services, or client reporting, ideally with experience working across the German speaking markets in Europe.
- Fluency in German and English is essential for the role
- Knowledge from a previous role of producing marketing content and sales aides would be advantageous.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Competitive Base Salary ranging from £50,000-60,000 (dependent on experience) + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.