Opportunity to join leading investment manager supporting the German sales team
Our client, one of Europe's largest asset managers is expanding their German sales team and as a result they are hiring for a Sales Support professional to support their growing sales team.
Responsibilities of Sales Support (German)
- Contibute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, managing emails and following up with clients
- Identify sales opportunities to Sales Managers
- Maintain an organised client database and record sales activity accordingly
Experience required of Sales Support (German)
- Experience working in sales support within investment management or financial services as a minimum
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Fluent German (ideally native) and English
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Highly organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.