Leading Investment Management Firm hiring an Italian speaking Sales Support Executive
My client, a leading investment management firm are actively looking for sales support professionals with knowledge of the investment management sector to join their successful team. City based, the role will allow the successful candidate to build on their already existing skills.
Sales Support Executive Responsibilities
- Increasing sales activity through co-ordination of meetings, emails and client follow up, being proactive in identifying new sales avenues and communicating these ideas to the Sales team
- Supporting the Investment Sales Managers through the keeping of an accurate and organised database of relevant information and communicating this information to the Sales team
- Serving to communicate between the sales team and the above areas of the business to ensure sales demands are met
- Working the deliver the company strategy whilst adhering to company values
- Monitoring customer experience to ensure customer satisfaciton and that feedback is passed to the relevant teams
Sales Support Executive Skills and Experience
- The successful canidate must be either a native or fluent Italian speaker with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector
- Experience working with European clients and investments
- Ideally IMC qualified or studying rowards qualification or equivelant
- Good market knowledge and a genuine interest in investment management
- Experience using the following systems; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Office, Lipper, Salesforce/ Financial Clarity (CRM)
Salary: £40-50K (dependent on experience) + bonus and benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity APPLY NOW
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.