Opportunity to join European asset manager in a proposal writing, presentations role.
Responsibilities of Sales Support role:
- Responding to RFPs, DDQs, new business enquiries and preparing presentation materials on behalf of the sales team that you support
- Regularly update sales support materials to a high standard
- Responding to prospective clients
- Support the team in maintaining and reviewing the RFP database, Qvidian
- Liaise with investment specialists, relationship managers and IT teams to pull together bespoke and effective proposals
Experience required of Sales Support role:
- Experience of DC (defined contribution) pensions essential
- Asset management experience essential
- Pension product experience a significant advantage but not an essential
- Experience working in a sales support, RFP writing or presentations production type position
- Qvidian experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.