Global asset manager hiring for a Sales Support professional to join their growing team.
Global l investment management organisation, are looking to hire Sales Support professional to support thier intermediary clients in the UK.
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process.
- Maintain high level knowledge of investment unit trust range and the investment philosophy.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries.
- Previous sales support experience within investment management.
- Previous experience working with European Investment clients.
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.