Our client a very well established FS company based in London are looking for a Team Assistant to provide admin support to their busy Sales team.
Morgan McKinley is working with an excellent, growing Investment company based in the Euston, London area, who are looking for a Sales Support Administrator - Team Assistant who can provide support on a daily basis to the Investment Sales & Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have proven Sales - Admin support experience working in a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities within the Sales Administrator role will include:
- Monitoring of emails
- Organising travel bookings for sales team when required
- Assist with ad hoc admin duties in the office, requested by the sales team
- Update and manage the CRM system
- Responsible for ensuring the sales phone line is covered
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Produce monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
- Set up Sales Team meetings - collate and distribute agenda and content for monthly sales meeting
- Write up post-meeting minutes and distribute
- Assisting with event planning, setup, invites and follow up
- Monitor office stock levels for literature and branded materials
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Sales Support - Team Assistant / Administration / Sales Support type role ideally within an FS - Investment environment but this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience of building relationships
- Good IT skills - excellent Excel and Word required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.