The world's leading tech company is currently recruiting a Sales Operations Executive for their Hardware business to be responsible and accountable for the growing e-commerce revenue across EMEA
Duties will involve:
- Assisting the management of business processes to grow revenue, including forecasting, promotions management & pipeline management.
- Develop and maintain high-quality business reports and cooperate closely with data analysts in identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the hardware and ecommerce industry ideally, otherwise broader technology industry exposure.
- Fast learner, and be able to pick up new products and ecosystem dynamics and perform quickly
- Strong execution orientation and have a proven track record of consistently delivering business results despite challenges.
- Strong analytical skills for insights and performance reporting purposes
- Prior experience in marketing or sales within the technology or e-commerce sector
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Sales Operations Executive, please apply now with your CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.