To drive profit through effective negotiation and securing of sales
Sales Negotiation Executive UK&I
- Responsilbe for key independent commercial decisions
- Building strong working relationships with customers at various levels
- Negotiate on price to secure additional revenue, making sure each booking meets/exceeds revenue target
- High level of customer contact operating in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Provide a personal sales service to major customers
- Effective negotiation of rates
- Identify new business through effective dialogue with customers
- Provide business with progress updates on each new opportunity
- Carry out an agreed number of Monthly sales calls per month
- Work largely on own initiative in negotiating deals with agents and maximising selling available capacity
- Confident in managing customer challenges
- Achieve revenue targets by seeking all selling opportunities from customer
- Work with the account management team to negotiate short, medium and long term pricing initiatives to mutual benefit
- Using Salesforce, provide weekly commercial update on business won/lost, market trends, conversion rates and competitor information
- Strong People Skills
- Entreprenuerial Approach to developing new ways of meeting customer requirements
- Excellent Team Working
- Highly Developed interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to take measured risks
- Ability to work under pressure without direct management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.