This is an opportunity to make your mark & develop a career with progression available in a company where you are recognised as a valuable indiviual
This role is to Manage & Develop the Sales Team to ensure profit and growth targets are exceeded.
The successful candidate will manage the Internal and External sales roles within the business on a daily basis and must have proven experience of managing/team leading within the leasing and asset finance sector.
Focus is on providing excellent customer service to the resellers, customers, finance companies and other suppliers to ensure the business work flows run smoothly
- Oversee, support and performance manage the Sales Support and BDM's
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day performance and flow of work in the office
- Exceed sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Construct business plan to achieve overall company targets
- Run weekly sales meeting and staff one to one meetings
- Co-ordinate training and development of sales team
- Recruit new team members
- Weekly review meetings with Managing Director
- Manage office operations
- Build relationships with resellers, customers, finance companies and suppliers
- Proven experience in successfully managing a sales team in leasing & asset finance
- Dynamic and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven team leader with excellent motivational skills
- Great attention to detail & reporting effectively
- Strong influential skills & initiative to problem solve
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.