Sales Analytics SME needed for a top tech firm!
Sales enablement manager - Europe
My client, a top tier technology company is looking for a Sales enablement manager on an initial 11 month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing EMEA team on Sales & operations process.
Responsibilities also include:
- Own and centralize execution of weekly/monthly/quarterly/processes in full collaboration with country & region teams
- Work with country and global team on tools & processes optimization to achieve business predictability and sales productivity
- Own the market and channel analytics requirements and information for EMEA
- Liaise with the global sales enablement team to ensure relevant information sources are purchased
- Engage with growth and analytics teams to foster insights generation from various platforms
- Design, implement and execute channel compensation programs
- Work with regional and global sales, channel marketing and finance teams to design a behaviour driving compensation scheme for 1st and 2nd tier channels
The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Product Management, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Publishing teams to develop new ways we can improve the purchase experience for customers.
Technical skills needed
- Channel Management and/or S&OP experience within Consumer Electronics, IT or Telecommunications
- SQL, Database management understanding
- Strong understanding of channel sell-in, Sell-out and Sell-through flows, related financial implications and compliance framework
- Highly literate in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, social media and Internet.
- Confident in using the all Microsoft Office Professional software packages/Tableau/poerBI and their advanced functions
- Proven track record of success in delivery of channel programs supporting Business Plans.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company to work for in a high impact role. Please apply should you fit the bill!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.