Sales and operations planning manager job in Maidenhead
This role will lead, coordinate and ensure successful delivery of the Monthly Sales and Operations Planning process, you will be responsible for the coaching and training of Affiliate Demand Managers and ensuring that best practice sales and operation planning is in place at the affiliate level.
- Coordinate timing, consolidation and analysis of the Monthly sales and operations, including preparation and review of KPIs, gap to trend analysis and market and share triangulation.
- Act as the main channel of communication to coordinate calendars and deliverable requirements.
- Perform validation of key assumptions
- Support affiliates to resolve issues requiring elevation or investigation across a wide range of topics, including supply and logistics.
- Effectively communicates forecast change drivers and challenge assumptions to assure the most accurate forecasts are developed.
- Coordinate all product portfolio management rationalization activities in collaboration with Area Leadership, Global portfolio management
- Ensure that information is communicated on time, the information is accurate, complete and policies and standards are met.
- Maintain an effective system of internal controls. Responsible for assuring that Division and Corporate accounting and financial policies, procedures and practices are adhered to during the course of operations.
- Effectively manages communication with and understands cultural differences in the affiliates to ensure alignment with Area, Division and Corporate expectations.
- Understanding of Demand Planning and Forecasting methodology, including but not limited to regression, seasonality and product life cycle.
- Extensive progressive Financial and/or Forecasting experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to identify and concisely communicate the business implications of forecasts and actual results.
- Experience with forecasting application software - SAP/APO preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and data base management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this role interfaces across all affiliates within the Area
- The individual must be highly motivated and have a desire to innovate. The ability to work independently is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.