Fantastic New Permanent role for a Sales Administrator in Crawley
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Permanent Sales Administrator to work with our client based in Crawley. The main purpose of this role will be dealing with customer requests, quotations for outstanding contracts and supporting the sales team with administration using excel on a day to day basis.
Salary - £20,000 Plus £2,000 Bonus
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate and provide customer quotes
- Record & manage quote information
- Follow up & close on open customer quotes
- Review open order report & liaise with order support team to close opportunities
- Support external sales representative
- Handle requests for contract changes
- Support sales team as and when required
- Manage service renewal mailbox, responding to queries and passing over to sales
Key skills and experience needed:
- Ability to use standard software: MS Office Applications & Database software
- Good numeracy skills, able to work out percentages, profit margins, convert to different currencies and use Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
- Customer service background
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.