JOB TITLE: Sales Administrator
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
My client are currently looking to hire a sales administrator to join their team.
They are a leading motor finance company based in Epsom.
In this role you will be acting as a key contact liaising with stakeholders in relation to providing wholesaler, retailer and general support.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for the team mailboxes and phone lines
- Assist with Finance quotations for Dealer Networks
- Administration for new centre proposals / credit line increases
- Ensure Dealer Services monthly/quarterly procedures and processes are completed within the agreed timescales
- Administrations of POS and CMS systems
- To comply and update department policies and procedures
KEY SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Administration experience preferably within motor finance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Flexible Working Hours Scheme (If Desired)
- On-site parking
- Competitive Bonus based on company performance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Income protection scheme
- Life assurance of 10 x salary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.