Saas Marketing Manager
Role: Saas Marketing Manager UK
Location: Reading or London
Contract: 8 Months
We are looking for a creative and results driven Modern Marketer to work on marketing programs for our Cloud Solutions in the UK. As part of the UK SaaS Field Marketing Team, the Saas Marketing Manager will report to the Senior SaaS Marketing Manager. The role's success relies on working closely with all key stakeholders including: Field Sales Organisation, Sales Development, Demand Generation, PR, Social Media & Marketing Operations.
Strong organisational and project management skills are required to ensure that marketing programs & activities are executed with proven ROI to support our overall sales strategies. The Marketing Manager role is accountable for the planning and efficient execution of integrated marketing programs expanding our footprint and revenue within the lines of business of large and medium accounts.
- Planning, execution and follow up of field marketing tactics and activities for the respective pillar
- Building an event strategy (own and third-party) in close collaboration with Sales and Sales Development, ensuring successful execution, follow-up and meeting KPIs
- Planning and execution of Account Based Marketing activities in alignment with sales teams
- Generation of qualified sales leads and opportunities working closely with the inbound teams in Dublin
- Setting up social media campaigns to engage with target audiences and boost planned events
- Design and execution of email nurturing programs
- Increase of marketing influenced pipeline by tracking results and closely working with Sales
- Improvement of volume and data quality of target groups (reachable contacts) by running relevant programs to increase the number of contacts and opt-ins
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance of each campaign & activity and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required
- University degree required - with a focus on Sales, Marketing or Business preferred
- Strong knowledge of the various marketing disciplines especially Events, Account Based Marketing and digital marketing.
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable competencies in Enterprise Applications Marketing; experienced in developing and executing integrated modern marketing plans for IT companies based on business needs
- Deep understanding of audience strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle.
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with a strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Experience of using modern marketing and sales processes and systems
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing & motivating agencies to push creative barriers in communicating with customers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.