The UK Roadshow Manager's role is to liaise with Marketing and Sales managers across the UK funds business to oversee all aspects of UK (non-deal) roadshow management. This will include but is not limited to speaker management, literature development, approvals and fulfilment, budgets, scheduling, contract management, bookings and catering, invitations and web registrations and management of the events calendar. This position will work within the EMEA Asset Management Events team.
Guide to the Markets Roadshow:
Quarterly roadshow which takes place every year throughout the UK, Dublin and Channel Islands. 22 core locations with an additional 19 locations in Q2 and Q4. The roadshow is a showcase of our Guide to the Markets programme and a presentation from one of our focus products.
Manage all aspects of roadshow to include the following:
- Stakeholder management - be point person for the sales team, marketing team, market insights team and product specialists (including briefings)
- Scheduling - plan, implement and manage the schedules
- Invitation - work with the marketing team and email communications team to brief the invitation from start to finish (to include invite, reminder emails, pre event confirmations, post event communications, microsite build)
- Attendee reporting
- Venue sourcing - main contact for our venue agency who provide contract, venue and invoice support
- Venue confirmations - including final details of catering, AV, presentations
- Delivery of events (onsite support not required)
- Hostess booking and management where required (booking a local hostess to manage registration at 70% of the events)
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Print and delivery of event materials to venues
- Banner couriering to venues
- Post event analytics
- Compliance and audit
- Minimum three years relevant experience ideally within a corporate environment
- Proven planning and project management skills
- Extremely well organised and able to manage a number of deadline oriented projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy the challenge of setting up processes and navigating systems
- Ability to mix strategic thinking with practical application
- Ability to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Degree qualifications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.