An exciting role for a risk management candidate with leadership experience and a strategic mindset.
A Tier 1 Bank has a unique opportunity to join their risk management function as a Climate Change & Crisis Risk Manager.
An exciting role for a risk management candidate with leadership experience and a strategic mindset. This role will provide unique visibility, be cross-functional in nature and provide exposure to different businesses, products and risk types.
- Support the overall Global Climate Change and Crisis Management deliverables
- Support the introduction of a common global toolkit for Emerging Market crisis management
- The position involves a significant amount of interaction with senior management and subject matter experts plus direct involvement in a variety of the critical strategic projects within the Bank globally.
- Support the communication format for regulators, senior management and Board reporting of country related crisis events and climate change.
- Undertake project work in relation to climate change risk, management of country stress events etc.
- Build on existing data reporting which will enable real time standardized, auto population templates for managing challenged country triage events.
- Strong background within risk management.
- Financial Services Regulatory experience.
- 5+ years Experience within Financial Services (Banking, Insurance).
- Experience in a leadership role, whereby strategic thinking has been required.
- Proven track record in successfully influencing senior stakeholders.
- Someone that has led large-scale, complex projects and programmes.
- Experience within Crisis Management / Climate Change risk management is highy beneficial.
- Someone highly numerate, with strong quantitative and spreadsheet skills.
If you feel you have the required skill set, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.