Opportunity for an experienced RFP writer to join highly regarded asset manager
Brand new RFP opportunity within an asset manager based in the City.
A new opportunity has come up at an Investment Manager to join a well regarded asset manager in the role of RFP / Bid Proposal Writer, where you will be responsible for writing engaging, bespoke content for prospective clients.
**Previous RFP writing experience in Asset Management is essential for the role.**
RFP WRITER'S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- RFP Writing - Writing tailored RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for institutional clients across globally
- Relationship Management - sourcing content by interviewing fund managers and product and sales teams. Acting as a key point of contact within the team for relevant stakeholders.
- Content Management - Managing content in the RFP database and being creative and designing new content to engage clients
- Maximising sales opportunities across the market
RFP WRITER'S KEY SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience writing RFPs an institutional and wholesale asset management firm dealing with a wide array of assets
- Excellent writing skills that can convey complicated investment concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with other departments that contribute to the RFP process and manage their expectations in terms of time management.
- Proactive, able to take initiative and be flexible to the demands of a busy team
RFP WRITER'S ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- IMC qualified or willing to study
- Direct contact with senior leadership
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.