Opportunity to support sales and client relationship management teams with DDQs, RFPs and RFIs
A fantastic opportunity for investment management professionals to join a European investment manager supporting the retail distribution team with due diligence questionnaires, proposal documents, and client information.
Based in Central London, this is a great opportunity for people looking to grow their career investment management, and sponsorship for further studies, including the IMC will be provided.
RFP Writer's Key Responsibilities:
- Content Management - responsible for working with the compliance and legal teams to complete Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from clients
- Content Writing - creating new and compelling content for bid proposals on fixed income, equities and multi-assets to help attract potential investors into meeting with the sales team
- Data population and management - managing both internal and external information requests
- Project management - the opportunity to take on wider sales support projects
RFP Writer's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working in investment management, ideally with a background in RFP writing, client services or client reporting
- Previous knowledge or exposure to bid proposal writing would be advantageous
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly attentive to detail and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to use initiative and manage tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.