12 month Fixed Term Contract - fantastic opportunity offering exposure to alternative investment management in a pre-sales bid proposal team.
Join a leading international alternative investment house on a 12 month fixed term contract managing the production of bid proposals (RFPs), request for information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ). Based in lovely offices in the City, London.
RFP Writer accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Content Writing - creating new and compelling content for bid proposals to help attract potential investors into meeting with the sales team
- Content Management - responsible for working with the compliance and legal teams to ensure they sign off content for the RFP content management system, Qvidian, in a timely manner to improve the team's efficiency
- Relationship Management - regular interaction with sales, investment, compliance, legal, product and marketing teams
- Project Management - the opportunity to take on broader sales support and marketing support projects on an ad hoc basis
RFP Writer will have:
- A recent graduate with previous internships or work experience in investment management
- Previous knowledge or exposure to RFP writing would be advantageous
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attentive to detail and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively liaise with senior investment professionals and subject matter experts.
£25,000-35,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.