Brand new RFP opportunity within an international Asset Manager
A new opportunity has come up at an Investment Manager to join a high performing sales team in the role of RFP / Bid Proposal Writer, where you will be responsible for writing engaging, bespoke content for prospective clients. Based in offices in Central London.
Previous RFP writing experience in Asset Management is beneficial for the role, however the team are willing to train graduates or investment management professionals who do not have previous RFP experience.
RFP Writer's key responsibilities:
- RFP Writing - Writing tailored RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for institutional clients across globally
- Relationship Management - sourcing content by interviewing fund managers and product and sales teams. Acting as a key point of contact within the team for relevant stakeholders.
- Content Management - Managing content in the RFP database and being creative and designing new content to engage clients
- Maximising sales opportunities across the market
RFP Writer's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience writing RFPs an institutional asset management firm dealing with a wide array of assets, including Fixed Income, would be beneficial
- Excellent writing skills that can convey complicated investment concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with other departments that contribute to the RFP process and manage their expectations in terms of time management.
- Near-native or native fluency in English
- Proactive, able to take initiative and be flexible to the demands of a busy team
RFP Writer's additional benefits:
- The company will offer sponsorship for IMC or CFA studies upon passing probation
- Direct contact with senior leadership
- Regular training on products, including ESG, and the opportunity to attend internal events and seminars on product news
- Good long-term progression potential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.